Register for the CoachingOurselves Conference. Montreal, Sept 10-11.
You are hereHome / Basic Management
Managers improve awareness of which managerial competencies are needed to do their work and focus on the ones that need strengthening. Drawing from their diverse backgrounds, managers leverage their collective experience and creativity to reframe familiar management issues. This group is ideal for new and experienced managers alike.
This management grouping is designed to help managers:
- Realize the inherent nature of managerial work and become a more flexible, effective, manager and leader.
- Identify leadership strengths and how to better balance their style.
- Provide practical management solutions tailored to the unique context of the organization.
- Be aware of which managerial competencies are needed to do their work and focus on the ones that need strengthening.
- Foster a more thoughtful, reflective, approach to managerial challenges.
- Achieve management goals more efficiently due to an enhanced group dynamic.
- Improve their ability to enable change.
- Become adaptive and integrative thinkers who creatively resolve alternatives by building superior management solutions.