Register for the CoachingOurselves Conference. Montreal, Sept 10-11.
You are hereHome / Using CoachingOurselves
With CoachingOurselves, your managers learn from each other and coach themselves.
In our programs small groups of 4-6 managers come together for 90 minutes of reflective dialogue guided by one of our module workbooks. This approach is based on decades of research by Henry Mintzberg and his colleagues in management education. With this building block we deliver two types of programs.
The Cascading Program:
- Self-organized and facilitated by a selected group of your managers.
- Run in six 90 minute sessions, one per month, in person or virtually.
- Using a curriculum selected from our library of over 80 modules.
This is up to 75% less expensive than classroom based programs, far more effective than e-learning and deeply meaningful to the participants. It is intended for cohorts of 15 to 125 middle managers.
The Reflection Cafe Program:
- A series of 2 hour workshops hosted by the HR team.
- Each cafe is focused on a management theme guided by one of our 80 modules
The Reflection Cafe program (re)builds community and strengthens culture within your managerial population. It is intended for a management groups of 15 to 500.
CoachingOurselves is also used by certified coaches, consultants and facilitators as a versatile and flexible tool for many types of learning and performance interventions.
CoachingOurselves modules are priced at $60 US per module per person.