Register for the CoachingOurselves Conference. Montreal, Sept 10-11.
You are hereHome / Using CoachingOurselves
In a CoachingOurselves program participants are organized into small groups of 4-6. They get together for 90 minute sessions, once per month, in person or virtually. One manager in each group is specially trained to facilitate the learning with a CoachingOurselves module.
The learning comes through reflection and group dialogue guided by our modules conceptual material, questions and exercises.We have over 80 modules that cover a wide range of leadership and soft skills. The result is a powerful peer-coaching leadership development program, custom designed for your organizations' needs, significantly less costly than an external classroom based program, and facilitated and run by your own managers.
The Cascading Program:
- For high potential development, developing "whole" leaders, creating a culture of coaching, developing a sense of community and more.
- Managers learn from, and coach, each other.
- The organization builds capacity to develop itself.
- This is up to 75% less expensive than a classroom based approach and far more effective than e-learning.
- For cohorts of 15 to 125 middle or senior managers.
A 6 month cascading program has a huge impact on the individuals and the relationships/collaboration/trust between participants.
CoachingOurselves is also used by certified coaches, consultants and facilitators as a versatile and flexible tool for many types of learning and performance interventions. Learn more about using CoachingOurselves modules for your clients
CoachingOurselves modules are priced at $60 US per module per person.